Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In the Home Stretch

Sorry folks, no time for a proper blog post today.  I'm 8 days into King's 11/22/63 and on page 720, in the home stretch baby!  If no one's told you yet, it's a killer book and I wouldn't be shocked if it's already being scripted for a film adaptation.  So without taking up anymore of my precious reading time, I'll leave you with the following.  

I have to admit this little video that a friend shared with me, educated me on the whole Keep Calm thing.  Yes, sometimes I am completely clueless and forget to use Google to fill me in.  =)  

Enjoy please...


Worthwhile watch wasn't it?  

Happy reading!
Reanna

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to get this book read. I imagine that it'll take a lot more than the eight days to get where you are.

    I am in awe of your reading stamina.

    ReplyDelete